For one of our Clients, we are currently looking for an account manager Life Science who is going to be responsible for selling to our clients solutions including cold chain monitoring, cargo security, and logistic performance management
The broader role requires key account management and strategic territory planning. The key account management requires collaborative open planning and execution with other team members. The role requires the development and execution of a strategic territory plan – the execution of which is supported by the EMEA Sales Manager. Other tasks may be assigned and required.
- A strong track record of achieving or exceeding year-over-year sales performance targets.
- >5 years previous experience selling supply chain systems, software, or services to the Life Science markets.
- Experience in working with Life Science manufacturing, quality, supply chain, distribution and/or cargo security strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to develop strategic plans for large multi-national accounts and the tactical skills to implement them in order to exceed the financial goals of the territory.
- A proven collaborative working style and team-based approach is essential. Working hours will vary depending activities – and will periodically require off-hours participation in conference calls with colleagues in Asia Pacific, Latin America, and North America.
- Strong and proven negotiation skills required.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organization; Fluency in English and French/Flemish, both written and spoken is a must; Knowledge of additional European languages is highly desired but not essential;
- Professional attitude and appearance required – ability to serve as a company representative at industry events.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Past experience in presenting in front of large groups a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint – required.
- This position is based in Netherlands, Sassenheim office and currently covers Benelux as well. There is an expectation that a majority of time will be spent meeting with customers in the field. Travel to the clients will be required and periodic travel to abroad may be expected.
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards
- Attend scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
- Recommend improved EH&S practices
Salary is based on experience, proven track record and the secundary benefits are excellent.
+31 6 212 753 53