As Marketing Operations Manager it is your responsibility to adapt the brand strategy effectively in The Netherlands and to ensure the achievement of objectives in terms of image/reputation, brand value/customer experience, loyalty/conquest, pricing power and market/volume share. You report directly to the Director Marketing Operations in The Netherlands.
Are you a huge car affectionate and do you think you have what it takes to match the requirement for this position? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation!
Our client has the vision to become a leading car manufacturer and a provider of mobility solutions to enhance their customers' freedom of movement on a day-to-day basis and around the world. From the production of vehicles to the design of innovative services adapted to customer needs and the invention of solutions that shape future mobility, our client is present across the entire automotive value chain. And they are hiring!
- To appropriate, analyse and exploit the marketing studies, Brand Monitoring (NBM), the client segmentation, NCBS books, etc.
- To understand the positioning of the brand, the commercial and aspirational targets, the Brand Bible and the Brand Book
- To hold the marketing metrics, dashboards and monthly/quarterly reports to HQ
- To manage the Private Lease offer and actions on this channel with PSA Finance Bank
- To analyse the buying process (Brand Funnel) and the customer experience at every point of contact and implement action plans to advance in awareness, consideration, recommendation and image
- To analyse loyalty rates, conquest rates, understand purchase considerations, the reasons of discharge and implement the corrective process by activating the levers to be actuated in the Netherlands
- To facilitate the construction of the monthly, yearly and long term plans of the brand in the Netherlands, controlling the part of volume/marketing and coordinating the other jobs to ensure coherence within the brand policy
- Determine the targeting of marketing actions in every channel and of marketing communications plans (targeting and creating campaigns)
- To achieve the transformation of the contact plane with the new CRM features manager
- To contribute to the development of PAC and the media plan
- To apply MOS (clients, targeting, etc.)
- To control the business KPI
- Master’s/Business School degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Transversal management
- Marketing knowledge of markets and automotive products
- The ability to synthesize and analyse thoroughly
- A strategic vision
- Results orientated
- Cooperative and influential
- Job experience (3+ years) in marketing associated with the dimensions of:
- Research, quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Product and services
- Commercial actions
- Communication (promotion, publicity, etc.)
Salary 45 - 55k per year
+31(0)6 46 83 97 00