For our client an international organization are we looking for a Principal Regulatory Specialist Europe, based in The Netherlands.
- Lead and organize complex intra- and inter-departmental (cross-functional) authorization project teams addressing key business needs with assigned resources.
- Ensure complex master registration dossiers meet business and authorization required in claims and timing.
- Maintains and grows the regulatory intelligence network in selected European countries by interacting with business leads and trade associations
- Help to manage the Diversey’s global biocides portfolio and ensures alignment with biocides strategy according to annual and strategic plans of Diversey.
- Coordinates and reviews actions outsourced to the global service center in relation to registrations.
- Mentor local regulatory compliance specialists on regulatory/authorization issues.
- Representing Diversey at competent authority and industry meetings and give external presentations
- Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related fields
- Working experience of 5-10 years in contacting with competent authorities (product registration, regulatory consulting or equivalent)
- Experience in an international business environment
- Good negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and other European languages, both written and spoken (French, Italian, Spanish, Polish).
- Possess knowledge of regulatory terminology, and regulatory landscape
- Demonstrated success in completion of difficult tasks in a timely manner
- Devises insightful ways to understand and solve difficult problems, whose solutions require the use of multiple techniques and some understanding of the materials
- Willing to travel in Europe and outside Europe if needed
- Salary max 90K
+31(0)6 21 27 53 53