For one of our clients are we looking for an Administrator. The key responsibility of the administrator is to deal with all post-, scanning-, archive verification- and A-related processes within the team effectively, correctly and on time. The administrator delivers excellent service to internal relations, and ensures to stay up to date with relevant knowledge and skills. Your focus will be to deliver administrative support to the internal customer with the purpose that all invoices and documents are valid for refund and are processed within legal guidelines and according to internal procedures and processes.
This company, based in Utrecht, was founded in 2001. Today they are one of the leading service providers for tax refunds in Europe. This organization strives with her international team of around 100 employees, to achieve maximum VAT refunds for their customers by processing their tax claims speedily and correctly. Their goal is lightening the administrative work load of our customers, by offering a fast and all-round service of more than 12,000 customers.
- Process all incoming documents and invoices (verification, post, scanning, document handling and archive);
- Handle exceptions accordingly and on time;
- Maintain the archive at all times;
- Maintain and optimize customer relationships;
- Provide feedback to internal customer;
- Report of volumes, report any irregularities in documents or invoices;
- Identify and flag up possibilities to improve working methods and processes;
- Share best practice and actively participate in cross departmental support;
- Active contribute in new projects and working methods with the aim to deliver excellent service to our customer.
- A good communicator with an eye for detail, besides that you're a team player;
- Pro-activity and taking ownership;
- A good working knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing;
- Good MS Office skills are a must, as is experience of dealing with potential issues;
- Prioritize and effectively balance both quality and deadlines.
Salary indication €1.950,- gross a month.
Martijn van Ooijek
+31(0)6 155 45 007