Our client is one of the world's largest Technology Provider and is besides distribution also offering various other solutions like Supply Chain solutions and Cloud solutions. They represent more than 1,700 suppliers including HP, Samsung, Microsoft, DELL and Cisco, they serve more than 200,000 customers in 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 600 employees work in the Benelux and about 320 of them work at the head office in Utrecht. Every day they advise the IT supplier about sales channels - for the market - and Resellers about innovations. By continuously innovating and adapting our clients business model to the changing market, they have been market leader in IT Technology for more than 35 years.
In the role of Junior Business Controller you will be managing the operational and financial transactions related to their largest Vendor. You will manage the internal and external relationships and you will have a key role in the end-to-end management of the Vendor Financials. Where you will be reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager and the dotted line towards the Vendor Company Controller.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for the Vendor and the Business Unit Manager, where you will ensure smooth communication flows. Besides this you record the vendor financials in alignment with local statutory requirements. You will prepare, examine and reconcile accounts, within the given time. For the external and internal auditors your responsible for the preparation of the audit pack of annual accounts. Nevertheless you’re ensuring timeliness and accuracy of the monthly closing activities and you’re responsible for the financial output in relationship to the accounts payable, vendor debit and vendor pass through processes.
- Validating and signing off the purchase orders
- Stock management
- Balance sheet management
- Cash flow management
- End of the month closings
- Environmental fees reporting
- Managing letter of credit with the bank and the vendor
- Bachelor or Master degree in business or economics
- 1-3 years experience within (busniess) controlling
- Verbally Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with SAP and basic accounting knowledge
- Able to work independently and in a dynamic work environment, where not one day is the same
- Proactive resolution seeking mindset
Gertjan van der Willik
+31(0)6 46 83 9 702