Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by leading and managing the customer service Dealer Service team for Europe.
- Responsible for the Dealer Service function as well as the Dealer Service team.
- Manage the day to day operations with the Dealer Service Representatives in all the European countries where we operate to ensure on time and accurate deliveries.
- Responsible for line management of the Dealer Service Representatives team in Amsterdam (5 FTE).
- Plan and execute seasonal activities toward meeting of set targets and on time delivery (setup and manage the Seasonal Operations Calendar, coordinate with internal departments, and communicate with different countries).
- Manage communication to the Sales organization and Dealers on deliveries, qualities issues and any other relevant information.
- Responsible for preparing the weekly Wholesale Operations Dashboard and driving actions to achieve the targets (shipping report, S&OP).
- Manage Elastic, B2B online platform.
- Be a process expert and drive improvements to achieve efficiencies and savings; document process, procedures, and training materials.
- Manage commercial samples distribution to Reps, Showroom and Tradeshows.
- Provide ad hoc support and reporting to the Wholesale organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or similar years’ work experience.
- At least 5 - 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in sales and team coaching is preferred.
- Language Skills: Fluent English, other languages are an asset.
- High level of interpersonal skills and people management, being able to motivate and develop team members based in different locations.
- Customer-focused attitude and ability to understand customers’ needs.
- End to end experience in all aspects of (seasonal) wholesales operations, preferably in apparel.
- Working knowledge of how all departments in a small business operate, with financial day to day
- operational experience.
- Experience with Microsoft AX Dynamics, SSRS reporting, and Cognos.
- Good knowledge of MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- A reputation for building excellent and long term successful relationships (internal & external).
- You have a track record of experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment and the ability to be successful in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Salary is based on experience and seniority
+31 (0)6 212 753 53