Our client is a dynamic and innovative organization within the automotive industry. We are currently looking for a CRM Data Architect in the Netherlands, to join our Customer Management Office based in Amsterdam. The Customer Management Office is a unique structure created three years ago. Its ambition is to be the reference within the company by bringing its expertise to 4 brands, when it comes to data driven Omnichannel Marketing.
The CRM Data Architect will be working within the Data & Performance Team, which is part of the Customer Management Office.
This role manages providers and partners, leads technology and data projects across multiple stakeholders and departments inside and outside the organization, and ensures data quality, integrity and accessibility to the stakeholders.
Managing complex CRM databases, systems and projects involving large budgets.
Scope of expertise:
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency of all CRM systems and databases for all brands from our client
- Responsible for CRM data, data quality, databases and systems related projects
- Responsible for the developments of databases and / or interfaces, including architecture of CRM systems.
- Responsible for campaign management tools that extract the data from the databases to enable marketing campaign launches and execution.
- Responsible for lead flows throughout the systems and its counter-parts, and optimizing them on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving the data quality based on measurement, reporting and analytics.
Scope of management:
- Manages and secures the budget in accordance to the clients approval processes.
- Manages external suppliers for the benefit of data-related projects.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers based on contractual agreements and predefined KPI’s.
- Monitors and improves data usage according to the law and data agreements dealer / importer.
Advisory scope and influencer role:
- Contributes to the definition of the CRM Strategy, providing insights and vision on CRM systems and databases evolutions.
- Contributes to the elaboration of marketing strategies
- Advises the organization about the usage of data, CRM systems and databases.
- Representing Data and Performance Management team in working- and steering committees such as INDI FuBe.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Budget and contract management
- Stakeholder Management
- Analytical and Rigorous
- Capacity to see the big picture
- Troubleshooting mindset
- Able to collaborate in a complex matrix organization
- Minimum Bachelor degree, ideally Master degree preferably in IT, engineering or marketing management
- Additional education, particularly in database management, business, programming or IT infrastructure, is beneficial
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with CRM systems and databases
- Proven record of accomplishment of managing projects, budgets, contracts and multiple stakeholders.
- English and Dutch language
- Fulltime available
- Start date immediately
- Temp position
+31 (0)6 - 112 953 02