For our client, an international organisation in the area of Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a native German speaking customer service representative to support the German market. This by initiating and answering all inquiries from Customers on the order to cash process, After Sales and Sales support. The candidate we are looking for has experience in dealing with customers, is customer focused and a real team-player. You are also enthusiastic and precise.
- Together with Account Managers service the Customer to enhance the Customer Experience and maximize sales (e.g. Distributors, direct sellers and Epic, Sample follow up)
- Proactively manage price, Credit Hold related issues for open orders. Facilitator of process.
- Interact on a daily basis with several other functions of the company, such as accounting/credit, procurement, WH & distribution, Departmental meeting
- Providing back up support interfacing with customers or Admin activities
- Timely and accurate processing of customer (quality & service) complaints in CMS system
- Full OTC and after sales process designated number of Key Accounts
- Provide excellent After Sales Support (Credit Hold release follow up to WH, Back Order info/alternative, P.O.D., Copy Invoices)
- Validate, obtain approval and execute Credit notes (e.g. price error, late delivery, damaged, lost)
- Provide customers with product, price and availability information.
- Provide customers on product quality request such as certificates, Supplier questionnaires, statements and quality resolution letters
- Operational and/or Project related work as assigned by CS Manager.
- Secure availability for Customer inquiries meeting the Customer needs
- Send back order reports to Customers. Provide alternatives when possible
- Processing Customer Returns based on set matrix, processes and time lines
- Provide standardized professional communication in writing and spoken to internal and external customers
- Work experience in a customer-facing role.
- Native German speaker and good understanding of the English language
- Work experience with business management software / systems SAP
- Work experience in a logistics/planning role.
- Experience working internationally or with different cultures.
- Work experience in a role requiring extensive use of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- This is a position for 40 hrs a week 5 days a week (Full Time)
- Salary € 2.200 - €2.700 depending on experience
- Living in the Amsterdam Area
- available on short notice
Jesse van de Pieterman
+31 (0)6 271 94 703