For one of our international clients with offices and plants in more than 60 countries around the globe. We are searching for Customer Service Representative who speaks German and English
For the role of Customer Service Representative we are looking for people with a passion for Customer Service. The talent we are looking for has a record of building long term relationships with Customers, has a proactive approach and is commercially oriented.
Our client is based in the Rotterdam region and you will work within a dynamic position and international environment.
This organization offers opportunity for career development in many areas and directions.
This position is ideal to strengthen and broaden your Customer Services capabilities, and develop yourself within the position. Your contribution is vital in maintaining excellent customer relationships and accurate order-to-cash capture. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver class-leading customer service KPIs and present a professional, dedicated image to our customer base as the first point of contact.
In this role you will work closely with key stakeholders upstream (planning / operations / purchasing) and downstream (sales / customer). You will report to the Customer Service Lead West-Europe who will coach and support your personal development.
This vacancy has been created primarily to support our growing business with customers in Germany. Therefore, a native German speaker, or someone fluent in written and spoken German will be preferred.
- Manage a Portfolio of Customers, from order intake to invoicing, in line with contract, procedure guidelines and customer expectations
- Maximize the satisfaction of our customers throughout the enterprise
- Follow up pro-actively all the key stages of an order such as availability check, logistic planning and regular customer updates
- Collaborate with transport and logistic service providers to track and resolve service issues and expedite orders as defined by customer/contract requirements
- Enforce all Supply Chain business rules and notify deviations (lead times, surcharges, Communication flows, etc.)
- Enable and manage adequate communication with Commercial team, Sourcing team and other Supply Chain functions
- Assist with the creation and verification of credit/debit invoices for customers
- Actively participate in the Customer Complaint Management process as each situation requires
- Back up for other team members when required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by work experience
- Fluent in German and good Dutch (written and spoken)
- Some years’ experience in Customer Service or related areas
- Good communication and organization skills
- customer focused and proactive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Advanced understanding on tools & systems supporting CS processes (e.g. JDE One World)
- Good understanding of overall Supply Chain processes
- Must have a high drive and energy level, can-do attitude, and high attention to detail
- Must be diligent, committed, and prepared to manage tasks through to completion
- Ability to work under pressure
- Challenging position in a fast paced stimulating environment
- The role of customer service representative is considered to provide a solid basis for further career Opportunities in either commercial or supply chain
- Year contract
- €3.000 - €3.500
- 13th month
- 25 leave days + 11 ADV
- Opportunity to work in one of the most solid companies in the world
- Are you looking for a challenge and have the ambition to work in an organization with great colleagues and opportunities to develop yourself? Then this is your chance!
+31(0)6 46 83 9 701