Our client is a flexible and customer-oriented company involved in the development, production and marketing of fully automated medication packaging systems. Customers are pharmacies, wholesalers and hospitals in all of Europe. Our client is the European market leader with a prominent position in the area of quality management and innovation. Approximately 50 employees work at the head quarter in Lelystad and in other European countries they have about 20 employees. The team consists of a group of motivated and enthusiastic employees. The corporate culture at our clients is open, informal and no-nonsense. Our client represents a growing international organization where motivated employees challenge themselves every day to improve.
For their Customer Support department they have a vacancy for a Customer Support Officer. You will work in a team with 6 direct colleagues and the Team leader.
The function and goal of Customer Support department is to provide the best and most adequate service to our customers and organisation. As Customer Support officer you are a first point of contact. The primary role is to respond to a variety of customer incidents, requests and inquiries via the telephone and or email.
- Receive, register and manage all incoming service/support calls from customers and International Field Engineers
- Report on FAQ customers & International Field Engineers
- Analyze and categorize calls in appropriate categories
- Follow decision tree procedures and suggest improvement and solutions
- Monitor and analyze customer behavior based on call information
- Perform software updates
- Available to work in consignment
- Perform all activities within the Services department
- Flexibility and Changeability
- Customer focus (internal/external/quality)
- Communication skills
- Incident Analysis
- Result orientated
- Set priorities
- Secondary vocational (MBO/MBO+)and additional training
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar international position
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, German and English (written and spoken)
- A challenging position in a hectic environment with a friendly and informal team
- You’ll have the opportunity to help build their young market-driven company
- They also offer you a good package of working conditions and the possibility to grow within their rapidly growing organization
+31 6 212 753 53