Our client is one of Europe’s largest specialist food companies, serving the chefs and owners of Chinese and Indian restaurants and takeaways, as well as a diverse range of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Chinese, African and Caribbean consumers. Our product range includes high quality rice, spices, sauces, edible oils, flour and noodles, which we sell to partners in ethnic wholesale as well as cash and carry, mainstream food service and the grocery multiples. With sales in most major EU countries, we have the capability to supply across Europe.
The brands are respected for their quality and authenticity, and are to be found in the best professional and home kitchens. We recognise that our continued success depends on continuing to understand the needs of our customers, and exceeding their expectations.
- Daily processing orders for the European Customers
- Ensure that behaviour and working practices are adhered to at all time in accordance with the company defined Standards & Expectations
- Work with European Sales Team to ensure Service is delivered to our Customers.
- Work with our 3PL business in Netherlands and UK to ensure service and stock availability is maintained
- Inbound shipping and tracking of Direct Customer Containers from port to customers address. Preparation of export Movement certificates.
- Support the UK customer service team when required
- This role will be holiday cover for the other EU Customer Service advisor
- Closely monitor Service using the complaint data base, via Business Object as the tool for tracking service performance; on a range of complaints and credits
- Ensure the CRM Customer application is updated consistently with accurate & complete information in accordance with the company data
- Ensure all reporting and administrative disciplines are completed on time to a high standard. Occasional data cleaning will be required
- Qualification to a NVQ Level 1 is optional
- Experience in using M.S Applications, Sage CRM or a similarly ERP system
- Strong data analysis and report writing skills
- Developing the sales leads to maximize prospects and opportunities through customer engagement using the CRM system
- Being Fluent in a English, Dutch, French or German language would be an advantage
- Good Business Acumen
- This is a position for 40 hrs a week (Full Time)
- Salary € 2.400 - €2.700 depending on experience
+31 (0)6 11 29 53 02