Our client delivers smart, technology driven, sustainable solutions for cleaning and hygiene, that increases productivity, food safety and Infection prevention, ultimately enhancing our customers' end user experience. Holding several manufacturing plants across the globe, we import and export chemicals many of which fall under Dangerous Goods regulations.
As Coordinator Export, your position is considered the central expert for export documentation and coordination tasks related to export orders to overseas business units. You will ensure full compliant processes and that all involved parties are frequently updated on progress and status. You will be required to directly and indirectly interface both internal and external functional services: logistics, transportation, trade compliance, finance, IT, regulatory, governments, carriers, forwarders, and brokers.
- Coordinate air and/or ocean shipments for export transactions.
- Track order progress daily using company operational software.
- Work with manufacturers to produce compliant shipping documents in time.
- Work to ensure safe transport of goods to overseas buyer.
- Update all parties to the transaction on dates and information needed to execute order correctly.
- Prepare Bill of Lading instructions and File reports.
- Update customer of all order issues as needed.
- Prepare export documentation per transaction instructions and customer requirements.
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure timely shipping.
- Handle Issues as needed.
- Enter all order information in SAP /operating systems timely and with a very high level of precision
- Bachelor international trade, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics preferred
- Proven experience with SAP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English written and spoken
- Any other spoken and written language besides English is a plus (French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, German, Hindi, Portuguese etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Experience in using internet research to retrieve quality information
- Long term
- Good Package
Gertjan van der Willik
+31(0)6 46 83 9 702