Our client is one of world’s largest company into the technical branch. Currently they are looking for a Finance Manager who’s capable to deal with an international environment, is having experience with SAP and US Gaap. Furthermore you have to deal with a team of 4 financials in the Netherlands.
Leads the Accounting sub-function including accounts payable, accounts receivable, joint interest billings, revenue and asset accounting. May have oversight of other accounting functions such as payroll, cost analysis and reporting. Develops, communicates and implements the strategic direction of the operation. May lead important regional initiatives. Provides the highest level of advice and recommendations to the general manager or global sub-function/function head.
- Financial Data: Ensures integrity of the GL and summary reports to provide complete, accurate and timely financial information to management. Coordinates monthly closing activities with other departments (cost accounting, AP, billing, payroll and Financial Planning) and reporting locations to ensure complete and timely flow of financial data necessary for corporate and other reporting requirements;
- Account Reconciliations: Prepares accurate and timely monthly journal entries into SAP general ledger system and performs related account reconciliations;
- Reports: Provides a variety of reports including monthly financial statements, quarterly review PBC schedules for external auditors, annual federal and state tax schedules and information for annual report footnotes;
- SAP: Maintains SAP G/L accounts and cost centers and communicates any changes to appropriate departments. Maintains SAP system fringe assessments and distributions. Completes monthly downloads from SAP for to Cognos. Inputs financial reporting from divisions for consolidated financial reports;
- Payroll: Coordinates payroll related reporting changes with Payroll and MIS personnel to ensure accurate recording of payroll interfaces to the SAP G/L;
- Policies: Adheres to the procedures of the company manual;
- Management: Develops and mentors a competent workforce through recruitment, training, coaching and establishing goals and objectives that drive the organization;
- Other responsibilities as assigned or required.
Directly supervises 0-4 employees;
Indirectly manages 0-10 employees through subordinate supervisors/managers;
Controls an annual budget of 0-$20M;
Has responsibility for 0 in annual sales.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting necessary; MBA or CPA preferred;
- Circa 5 years experience in a large multinational organization in increasingly responsible positions or in public accounting;
- Circa 2 years management experience;
- Must have a thorough knowledge of US GAAP and consolidation of foreign entities;
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization;
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications as well as Lotus Notes and SAP.
Fulltime position, 40hrs per week;
Salary €4.500 - €5.800 gross per month.
Martijn van Ooijek
+31(0)6 155 45 007