Our client is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. They focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means they have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of their team, they are currently looking for a Head of Marketing Europe.
Leading the European marketing effort to/ through the launch of ATIR101 – from concept to execution; brand strategy, positioning, essence, look and feel/ creative concept, commercial story flow/ messaging and ultimately the cross-channel / digital marketing approach and materials for training and launch.
- Lead the work across key functions – including Account Managers/ Head of Account Managers to define and agree the brand strategy for launch.
- Lead the process to choose an external marketing / comms agency to partner with for launch then work with/ manage the agency.
- Define the marketing channel strategy/ mix for/ post launch and then lead the development of all associated content/ materials.
- Define the training approach for the commercial Key Account Managers – and lead the preparation of associated materials.
- Prepare the content to be used at external congresses for commercial activities/ booths
- Defining and owning the ATIR101 brand strategy for launch across Europe.
- Defining and owning the positioning, essence, look and feel/ creative concept, commercial story flow/ messaging.
- All core marketing deliverables / content needed for launch – across all channels – on-line and offline – including materials / infrastructure needed for patient engagement/ support.
- Set-up and ownership of the external / commercial engagement plan – congresses, webinars, KOLs as relevant.
- All commercial training materials / training of customer facing teams needed for launch.
- Pre and post launch KPIs and targets.
- Input into the core claims process to be led by the Medical Europe team.
- Align the core commercial story and account level payer value story (with the Head of Market Access) to ensure clarity for in field Key Account Managers.
- Input/ align with the Customer Insight Director on the KPI definition / target setting and measurement approach.
- University Degree level or higher, ideally with marketing accreditation.
- Significant (8+ years) in and above country experience of leading strategic and operational digital/ multi-channel marketing work in Europe and/ or globally and in particular experience in leading product launches (from conception to post launch).
- Strong project and vendor management, powerpoint, and excel skills.
- A strong team player and leader with an ability to work cross-functionally as part of a multi-disciplinary / matrix team and to lead direct teams/ reports.
- Ideally experience in Oncology/ Haematology/ cell/ gene therapy/ speciality medicines (not mandatory).
+31 (0)6 212 753 53