Are you the Inside Sales employee we are looking for? Our client is a chemical distributor active all over Europe. The company is more then 100 years active in the Netherlands and has a professional sales team and staff.
The Inside Sales Employee report to the Manager Inside Sales, works closely with the Industry Manager and will be working in a team with other Inside Sales Employees.
- Together with the Industry Manager you will be monitoring the existing customer portfolio and proactively sell the products
- Support the Industry Manager in the development of new business
- Responsible for customer relationship management, order entry and order acceptance
- Relationship management
- Prepare quotations and give the necessary follow-up by phone, always using SBO to update projects
- Arrange samples and give the necessary follow-up by phone, always using SBO to update projects
- Order acceptance
- Order entry
- Contract management customers and in cooperation with IM initiate new contracts
- Initiate purchase orders and negotiate purchase prices in cooperation with IM
- Handling complaints
- Within 5 days after the end of the month reports on sales deviations compared to budget and sales previous year, discuss actions/follow up with IM
- Bachelor degree
- Proximately 4 years of experience in a commercial role, ideally in an international environment
- Fluent/Native in English
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and MsOffice
- SAP/SBO-IT knowledge
- Administration skills
- Knowledge of working in accordance with GMP+/HACCP
- Knowledge of purchasing conditions, INCO-terms, clearing in warehousing, Tariff Codes, import duty, etc.
- Knowledge of own branch(es)/industries
- You have a good sense of commerce
- You have good communicative skills
- You like to work in a team but are also autonomous
- You have excellent relationship skills and are a good team worker. You know how to maintain a close relationship with your customers.
- Salary indication €2.700 - €3.300
+31 (0)6 11 29 53 02