Our client is an international biotechnology, a research company for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
They are looking for an experienced and dynamic IT project manager to further develop and organise our clients IT strategy across departments. This is a global role; therefore, you would be internationally minded.
As their project manager of IT, you will help implement their internal technology roadmap in association with their business leaders. You will define and mobilize projects to deliver an enhanced system that will be at the heart of business.
- You will focus on implementation and provide cradle to grave support on all projects.
- Executing projects in line with our clients Project Management framework and methodology.
- You will manage a multitude of projects and be responsible for keeping to budgets and timelines
- Dealing with external vendors and will be able to deal with lab environments.
- Collaborating with other internal project managers from other areas of the business. Including support for the business arm of our client.
- HBO/BSc+ education
- Extremely experienced in Microsoft infrastructure and Microsoft Office 365
- Experienced in mobile device management and applications (iPhone, iPad)
- You will be a skilled IT professional with deep understanding of IT architecture and keen knowledge of ITIL processes, and be a certified and experienced project manager.
- You will contribute to our clients IT enterprise architecture, and be comfortable discussing Cloud strategy and technologies.
- You will have vast experience with networks and IT security
- You will be confident with business systems including: ERP and Salesforce and systems to support internal operations
- Linux experience is desirable
- You will have experience managing teams and have impeccable communication skills.
- Ideally you would have 5-10 years’ experience in IT project management.
- You take a hands on approach when tackling problems.
+31 (0)6 212 753 53