Our Client is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
They focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means they have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of their team, they are currently looking for a Key Accountmanger Germany.
Leading the launch preparation then launching ATIR101 in Germany, alongside MSL colleague(s) from a commercial / customer facing perspective across key transplantation centres/ customers. Delivering against commercial targets that are set and acting as the voice of the German customer back into the above country commercial team.
- Being the primary commercial customer facing representative of our client in Germany/ across agreed key accounts.
- Leading the local account planning process – account identification, prioritisation, key customer mapping and building of cross functional account plans.
- Set-up and execution of the wider Germany commercial plan – congresses, webinars, other key customer meetings.
- Leading execution of the customer facing account / activity plans to drive usage/ sales of ATIR101 through the launch phase in Germany.
- Linking with the European commercial/ marketing teams to provide customer insight / seek support and to define the design/ set-up of their service capability.
- Builds/ agrees local Key Account Plans with the partner MSL(s).
- Feeds relevant customer feedback/ objections/ insight into the European commercial team and seeks European level customer facing support as needed.
- Seeks additional and relevant internal and external training/ learnings opportunities to continue to develop expertise/ knowledge of the disease and therapy area.
- Identify the high priority/ high potential transplantation centres to focus on for launch.
- Identify/ map out the key customers across the key centres that should be targeted for launch through initial introductory meetings.
- Build hospital/ centre level key account plans across all key stakeholders to prepare for launch.
- Own the launch/ sales line of ATIR101 in-line with agreed brand strategy across key transplantation centres – acting as the primary point contact from our client across the end to end patient/ customer journey – and by executing the agreed customer call/ account plans in-line with the defined KPIs.
- Help set-up then leverage the wider / central service support capability to support customers in the end to end process from patient and donor identification to longer term patient management.
- Set-up/ execute the account/ Germany specific wider commercial plan – speaker meetings, local congresses, local webinars etc.
+31 (0)6 212 753 53