Our Client is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
They focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means they have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of their team, they are currently looking for a Management Assistant to support and further strengthen the organisation.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief HR Officer and head of Commercial EU
- Manage diaries, meetings, travel and itineraries so as to make the best use of leaders time and meet their requirements and priorities in the best and efficient way possible
- Handle sensitive and confidential information and/or documentation with appropriate discretion
- Provide all necessary support and arrange of tele-conferences and meetings, including the setup of related facilities and equipment
- Be responsible for travel management and bookings (globally)
- Act as back up and support for the Executive Assistant when required
- Relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English (Fluent, both written and oral)
- Great knowledge of MS Office
- Intercultural competence and a talent in creating smooth effective working relationships with both colleagues and third parties suppliers and facilitators
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization. You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
+31 (0)6 212 753 53