For one of our international clients with offices and plants in more than 60 countries around the globe. We are searching for a Production and Inventory Planner, who speaks English (Dutch/French are a plus).
We are searching for a team oriented, pro-active and optimistic person with a passion for planning. If this applies to you? Please don’t hesitate to apply immediately!
As Production Planner you will be building and optimizing a short term detailed production plan for our Zaanstreek Network with input of orders, contracts, forecast and production capacity. You will also be responsible for reserving capacity based on medium term outlook, production capacities not limited to cocoa production (grinding, pressing, melting, packing, etc), but also including capacities for (bulk) loading, product storage and tolling. The focus of the role will be on order fulfillment (OTIF). The production planner will operate with little supervision and makes calculated decisions bases a comprehensive understanding of supply chain planning practices and procedures.
- Building short term (0-4 weeks) production plan (work orders) for Network and identify medium term bottlenecks, balancing demand and production capacity.
- Crafting mid-term (0-26 weeks) production plan for butter, with input of Orders/Contracts/Forecast and Production Capacity and identify future bottlenecks, sales opportunities and/or production opportunities.
- Responsible for the related Stock health, defining solutions for obsolete, slow moving and rejected stocks (VAL, Rework, Repack).
- Resolving short term planning conflicts with focus on minimizing cost to serve and impact on customer within Network by proposing solutions (e.g. ask for prioritization of customers (PLM), capacity scaling/reduction (IBP/Operations), Network optimization (Master Planner/IBP), etc.)
- Responsible for the ATP (Available-To-Promise) process in Network;
- Monitoring daily output versus plan and updating inventory position;
- Finding solutions for Ad-hoc shortages in customer orders due to Quality problems / Less production.
- Leading regular production planning meetings (Zaanstreek) with relevant partners;
- Responsible for mid-term Material Resource requirements for raw material
- Responsible for system-based production planning (in JDE) and completing and back flushing of the WOs
- Discussions with quality and operations to review inflow of embargo stock
- Identifying destinations and alternatives for embargo stock (repacking, etc.)
- Initiate & support continuous improvement of the planning processes and other SC development projects
- Bachelor’s degree (and preferably a Master’s degree) in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Proficient in local language (Dutch) and good level of English (verbal and written) and preferably a third language.
- 4 years of experience in production planning/scheduling role and good understanding of logistics processes
- Experience in setting up system enabled solutions (JDE and Business Objects reporting)
- Understanding of Production control systems
- Hands-on problem solver with “can-do” attitude
- Analytically strong, good with numbers and highly complex calculations
- Advanced understanding of tools & systems supporting production planning processes
- PC literate (e.g. MS Office Suite) and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of plant production processes and product applications at customers
- Year contract
- Salary indication €4.000 - €4.700
- 25 Leave days + 13 extra ADV days
- Travel allowance
- 13th month
- Profit related bonus
+31(0)6 46 83 9 701