Our client is a well known international brand. Because of growth we are now looking for a project coordinator with a proven track record and ability for pushing projects for launch in global markets. You are self-motivated and assertive in initiating action.
Able to create partnership and working across regions and sites as necessary to deliver Global Projects. You have a close eye for detail and used to work under pressure.
As a member of the Global Artwork Team, you are to ensure packaging label design is delivered to project services in the factories, complying with regulatory legislation and brand guidelines as well as country specific requirements & local language translation.This is a coordination role servicing all categories in global marketing within the division. It involves complex coordination between internal and external partners, the management of multilingual, multi-country packaging and there are rigid timelines to be respected. This role reports to the Global Artwork Manager who leads a team of Coordinators
- Managing the coordination of artwork creation through all phases, marketing design briefing, English Master Text creation, translations, approval process till printed packaging within set deadlines
- Primary contact for the digital assets and artwork systems with the IT supplier
- Working together with the Packaging departments in the factories site to review keylines ensuring they align with the Global Standard.
- Execute and guard artwork planning, and be able to set priorities
- Act as central contact point for all parties concerned, such as the artwork agency, CBUs and the country and global Marketing Managers
- Motivate the above mentioned parties to meet the tight deadlines
- Advise and assist the team with technical support in technical printing topics
- Upkeep of artwork document libraries/overviews
- Ensure conformity to templates, layouts and design specifications
- Bachelor degree (in graphic communications or print management with design skills preferred or associates degree with relevant experience)
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Project management skills; proficient at coordinating workflows, monitoring strict lead-times. Ability to organize, set and achieve goals, multi-task, prioritize and deliver on commitments
- Knowledgeable on current printing processes and terminology
- Digital asset and file system management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders, including Marketing, Regulatory, Medical, Suppliers and CBUs
- Proactive with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated – assertive in initiating action
- You act with speed, agility and pragmatism
- Must be confident and have positive personality with a can do attitude
Full time position (40 hrs per week)
Salary €2800 - €3300 depending on experience