Our clients leading-edge scientific laboratory products improve productivity, enabling the development of breakthrough pharmaceutical discoveries.
Promotes customer satisfaction and loyalty by responding to customer inquiries with accurate information regarding product applications, troubleshooting/usage, or product selection. Technical inquiries are addressed by telephone or e-mail, and can be directly applicable to product use and documentation (e.g., certificates, protocols), applications support, Sales leads, or product performance issues/concerns. Customer inquiries are received from end-users, distributors, Customer Service (CS), and Sales Account Managers.
This position is responsible for the initiation of product quality complaints into the appropriate complaint management system. Product and applications training for the Customer Service team and other business groups is required. In addition, Scientific Support Specialists participate in product/trade shows and collaborate with other departments/regions as required: Sales for lead delivery, Marcom for literature review and editing, participation in Webinar/Seminar programs, business team participation, and global Scientific Support engagement.
- Answer customer inquiries by phone & email: product and application related, technical questions from customers, domestic & international Sales Acct Managers, CS Reps and distributors.
- As directed by the Scientific Support Manager, deliver product training as required.
- Maintain and update the Expert System of product and applications information database.
- Receive and document product quality complaints from customers and distributors.
- As required, participate in product/trade shows.
- Collaborate with other departments / regions to review Marketing literature, applications notes and papers. Deliver leads to the Sales team. Support the Webinar/Seminar programs. Engage with the global Scientific Support team.
- Able to maintain a professional telephone dialog, daily with customers, account managers and distributors.
- PC proficiency in the Windows environment, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Able to quickly search and navigate the Expert Database System and the CLS Website for product & applications information.
- ≥ 2 years laboratory research experience (Cell Culture Techniques).
- Fluency in German and English.
- Able to learn new databases in order to enter product complaints and access customer information (i.e., Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft).
- Able to review and edit new technical application notes, technical papers, and Marketing literature.
- A third European language is an added value.
- Research experience in stem cell biology and/or 3D cell culture.
+31 (0)6 212 753 53