For one of our customers, located in Zoetermeer, we are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner. Do you have experience with planning in a factory environment, good knowledge of excel and worked intensively with SAP or an other ERP system and you have good analytical skills. Also experience in food or pharma industry can be a plus! If you are available on short notice please reply as soon as possible!
In this position you are responsible for the mid / long term planning process (S&OP horizon and beyond) of Liquid Supply Points and 3rd Party Suppliers. Provide visibility on risks and opportunities to the factory and CBUs through animation of the monthly S&OP process while ensuring there is adequate capacity available at the lowest cost to deliver service. Animate the discussion with CBUs on actual sales, forecast and inventory and support CSL management on the short term.
- Ensure the consistency and development in capacity planning by building relevant tools and methodology to run different complex capacity scenarios.
- Create the long term capacity plan; develop different capacity scenario’s to optimize cost and inventory performance as basis for the financial outlook
- Provide detailed volume and capacity analysis for Budget and Strat Plan purposes (1-5 yr horizon) in close collaboration with ao. Finance
- Participate in projects to secure sufficient capacity for innovations (products and processing development)
- Conduct detailed analysis and achieve alignment with Supply Point stakeholders on capacity parameters, like shift patterns, OE/OU evolution, IOS reduction, maintenance schedules, etc.. Perform scenarios and simulations to drive strategic decisions for the liquid supply points.
- Scenario analysis and simulation to support strategic decisions for Liquid Supply Points.
- Lead monthly Demand Review with key CBUs, monitor and challenge mid/long term CBU forecast for accuracy and consistency with budget
- Lead monthly factory S&OP meeting, actively participate in CBU Supply Review and global WWBU Supply review representing the factory.
- You´ve a Bachelor or Master degree with 3-5 year experience, background in Supply Chain in strategic production planning in a factory environment
- Background in Food or pharma
- Experience in planning
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP, APO, MS Office
- Experience in Strategic planning, Analytical thinking
- Problem solving, Results driven
- Taking ownership & responsibility
- Customer orientation
- English (both verbal and written), Dutch preferred
- fulltime available prefarably on short notice
- 3500 - 4500 gross per month
+31(0)6 152 77 609