For one of our clients we are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager (Europe).
As the functional specialist as Trade Marketer you contribute to European Strategy development.
Westmill is a specialist food supplier whose market leading brands in Europe include Elephant Atta, Green Dragon, Lucky Boat, Patak’s, Pride, Rajah, Singha Beer and Tolly Boy. Found in the best professional and home kitchens, our brands are respected for their quality and authenticity and our vision is to inspire our communities with colourful food, through working with our trade partners in the ethnic and grocery channels. Working for Westmill means you belong to an entrepreneurial, ambitious and culturally diverse business that values high performance, collaboration and the desire to make a difference
- As the functional specialist as Trade Marketer you contribute to European Strategy development
- Contribute to the UK brand planning process by inputting European country strategy & objectives to identify any collateral which can be adapted / implemented and ensure the EU team is kept updated on UK initiatives.
- Create and manage the European Trade Marketing budget.
- Lead the development / delivery of the European Commercial Calendar, combining UK and tailor made European initiatives, with supporting collateral, both on-time and within budget, to deliver flawless execution through the most effective, fit for purpose solutions.
- Manage and coach the Sales Support Executive to deliver the primary activities of the European commercial calendar
- Develop and share execution best practice models, based on evaluations, for the monthly drivelines for the different EU countries, and channels.
- Champion / facilitate delivery of European E/NPD by aligning internal stakeholders, building business cases, and representing the initiative at the Product Management Review meeting. Have a clear understanding of the all internal (gate) processes.
- 3 years+ Commercial or Trade Marketing experience ideally in a branded environment
- Excellent inter-personal, relationship building and leadership skills, with demonstrable evidence of delivering business change.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a track record of winning hearts and minds through compelling story telling.
- A pro-active individual with strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Strong experience of Trade Marketing disciplines / approaches and development of all in outlet solutions (display; promotions; PoS).
- Knowledge of the independent wholesale / retail routes to market is desirable.
- Multi lingual: English fluent, good knowledge of Dutch & German, French advantageous
- Fulltime Position
- Multi Lingual : Englsich fluent, good knowledge of Dutch & German, French advantasgeous
- Located Diemen or Enfield (UK)
- Monthly travelling
- Salary 50 - 55 k including holiday payment
- Addition an incentive scheme of max 10% of yearly gross income
+31 (0)6 11 29 53 02